Hedge Fund Association Adds New Officers, Regional Directors And Committee Leaders
The Hedge Fund Association has added new HFA Officers, Regional Directors and Committee Leaders to its ranks, including the organisation's first Chief Operating Officer, Lauri Goodwyn.
“It’s an honour to be chosen by my fellow global board members to serve as the HFA’s first Chief Operating Officer. In this role I look forward to enhancing operations and helping ensure that we continue to deliver valuable benefits to HFA members worldwide,” said Goodwyn.
“The HFA’s mission is driven by industry executives who volunteer to lead the alternative investment industry. It’s a pleasure to welcome our newest Officers, Lauri Goodwyn and Josh Stone, and all of our new regional chapter directors and committee leaders,” said Mitch Ackles, HFA’s Global President.
The following Global Board Members have been elected to additional key roles:
- Lauri Goodwyn, Chief Operating Officer and Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Josh Stone, Chief Legal Officer and Regulatory Committee Co-Chair
- Rajpal Arulpragasam, Partnership Committee Co-Chair
- Jill Calton, Philanthropy Committee Member
- Camille Clemons, Sponsorship Committee Chair
- Suzanne Currie, Philanthropy Committee Chair
- Jennifer Keeney, Regulatory Committee Member
- James Koutoulas, Digital Assets Committee Chair and Regulatory Committee Member
- Emily Slocum, Philanthropy Committee Member
- Nick Tootle, Partnership Committee Co-Chair
The following executives have been appointed to new Regional and Committee roles:
- Christina Bartnikowski, Regional Director New York
- Martin Cornish, Regulatory Committee Member
- Ed Fasano, Regional Director Connecticut
- Jamil French, Family Office Committee Chair
- Danielle Malecek, Sponsorship Committee Member
- M. Cecilia Sabarís, Regional Director LatAm
- Mark Shaw, Regulatory Committee Member
- Gary Smith, Regulatory Committee Member
- Logan Wolfe, Cybersecurity Committee Chair
HFA has also added a new Membership Coordinator, Barbara DeRespino.
© The Sortino Group Ltd
All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or scanning or otherwise, except under the terms of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or under the terms of a licence issued by the Copyright Licensing Agency or other Reprographic Rights Organisation, without the written permission of the publisher. For more information about reprints from AlphaWeek, click here.